Our client are a well established and successful Private Equity fund manager based in the West End. They are seeking to appoint a Financial Controller to support the Finance Director with corporate reporting for the business and drive improvements in the area.
Role responsibilities are varied but include:
- Lead the financial reporting process into management and the Board (both management reporting and statutory reporting)
- Manage the existing financial reporting team and further build and restructure the team to deliver the process and product
- Develop systems and processes to improve quality and timeliness of financial reporting
- Responsibility for and overseeing the Group structure
- Management and control of 3 legal entities
- Manage the production of annual statutory accounts and interface with auditors as required
- Manage the annual budgeting process
- Oversee the preparation and filing of all regulatory returns to the FCA
- Interface and liaise with areas of mutual interest: Fund Control, Legal, Compliance, HR
- Monitor and / or manage relationships with external key third parties
Applicants should have a strong track record of academic achievement, be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with likely a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience. Applications will be welcomed from candidates across financial services but the client has a strong preference for experience of the Venture Capital and Private Equity industries.