Referment is working with a global Hedge Fund seeking a Software Engineering professional, preferably coming from the Financial Technology space, to step into a Director level position, leading a number of developers across multiple regions whilst working closely with the CTO and the rest of the business.
The firm is an alternative asset manager, focused on distressed securities and event-driven/special situations investments with a strong historical orientation towards emerging markets.
The successful candidate will work on front office trading systems and be a pivotal figure within the firm who implements the best development practices. Occasional travel to the US will be required too.Key Requirements
- 8+ years of professional experience working with C#
- Experience with MVC/ASP.Net
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated leadership experience
- Background in computer science, engineering or any other numerical discipline
- A passionate technologist
- Strong ability to understand business requirements and translate them into simple and efficient technology solutions.
- Keen on working within the buy-side space
Please note, you must be eligible to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship and the ongoing Covid-19 situation means the hiring process for this role will take place virtually and remote on-boarding followed by a move back into the London office can be expected.
Not quite right for you? Refer someone you know and get £250 when they complete a face-to-face interview through Referment. Find out more at Referment.com