Hello! We're Hi Mum! Said Dad.
We're one of the UK's most awarded and innovative digital product studios. We partner with well-known brands and companies to produce innovative digital products. Our work typically involves user-centred design and development across mobile, web, voice, and emerging technologies.
We are research-driven and strive to ensure that our thinking addresses against customer, business, and market needs.
We are seeking a Senior Account Director or Group Account Director
to take ownership of a set of key client accounts and drive towards meaningful and impactful solutions. In delivering great work, you will also build trust, revenue, and valuable and sustainable client relationships.
The right candidate will be our trusted consultant for selected clients. You will own the relationship, lead the account towards success and growth. You will be the voice of the client within the agency, and thus steer the delivery team towards meeting and exceeding our clients' expectations and deliver against their business objectives - throughout the product definition, development, and evolution stages. What Will You Be Doing?
You'll Know You're Right For This Role If:
- Be the Account Lead across 5-6 key client accounts
- Be your clients' primary point of contact, acting as their strategic business partner
- Get to know our clients' business operation and key players within the organisation
- Create, execute and maintain strategic account plans
- Lead new business efforts within your account group by proactively seeking and converting new project opportunities
- Help to grow and expand our remit within your client accounts
- Be the voice of the client within the agency
- Establish, build and maintain positive, long-term, value-based relationships with an increasing number of stakeholders within the clients' business
- Working closely with and mentoring your Account Manager
- Strive to deliver £1.5 million+ in annual revenue across your group of accounts
And what will you get in return?
- You have 8+ years of professional experience working in the design and development of digital products
- You have a strong generalist knowledge across all aspects of the digital product strategy and development lifecycle
- You can confidently lead and navigate senior client relationships and complex large-scale projects and programs of work
- You're commercially minded and demonstrate strong business acumen
- You have a strategic, solution-focused mindset with the ability to translate concepts and ideas into practical and tactical outcomes, you simply like to drive conversation into action
- You are a force who can drive change and improvement with our clients and within the business
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a ½ day off on your birthday
- A great pension scheme
- Health and dental insurance (it can even be used towards a spa day)
- Sector-specific training courses help take your career to the next level