Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, this role will initially be remote with a view to being based in our Belfast R&D Site, once deemed safe and appropriate to return.***Position Overview
At iManage, we make cutting-edge software used by over 2500 professional service, 500 corporate legal departments, the leading magic circle law firms and government agencies across the world.
We're expanding fast, so we're looking for people who love finding innovative solutions to complex problems, are hands-on, ambitious, love collaborating and knowledge sharing with a diverse team filled with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives aligned on one common goal...developing a User Experience that delights our customers.
In exchange, we'll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That's the iManage way. It's how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees' strengths and unlock their potential. It's how we find meaning in everything we do. Being a Snr. Frontend Software Engineer means...
You will be responsible for running with a problem, have a natural inclination for creating clean, well-engineered code, and have a relentless curiosity and desire to learn new languages and technologies, and this is something we expect at all levels. In return, you will be a joining a vibrant and ambitious team responsible for driving our product forward and executing our product roadmap.
You'll be working closely with UX designers and be working on the web interface of our applications as well as infrastructure and related tools. We use many technologies in our in stack, including: Angular 8, Java (Spring), Python, Marathon, Mesos, Mongo, SQL, Docker. iM Responsible For...
iM Qualified Because I Have...
- Developing high-end responsive Web User Experience, realising the vision of our UX Designers.
- Designing and implementing web sites for reliability, resource utilisation, high availability, performance, scalability and security.
- Researching and evaluation of new technologies that may improve the performance and elegance of our software implementation.
- Participation in design reviews, code reviews, and unit and integration test reviews.
- Engaging in Agile ceremonies.
iM Getting to...
- Deep knowledge of TypeScript
- The ability to demonstrate a good working knowledge with modern HTML and CSS
- Experience using CSS Preprocessors
- A history working with responsive UI web design and development
- Expertise in Enterprise Web Application Development
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- An insatiable curiosity about software engineering and technology.
- A strong desire to continuously learn and improve and the ability to challenge convention to drive the best outcomes
- A desire to make a positive impact both within the team and wider iManage family.
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging and vibrant culture
- Be at the centre of a development team with responsibility and control over what I'm making, with a real impact on our customers and users with every decision I make.
- Be onboarded remotely and included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross functionally
- Make a real contribution to my team and have input on the direction of the product - Our engineers aren't put in boxes
- Work on solving complex and interesting problems, whilst having fun!
- Shape the culture, not by fitting it but by adding to it! Diversity of thought, having my opinions and ideas heard, listening to others, seeking out opportunities to encourage collaboration and being present within the team simply by being my true self
- Be part of a great learning environment, where I have a chance to develop the skills that I want to. Own my learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range online learning library
- Receive competitive benefits that include; Attractive salary, Annual Bonus, Employer Pension Contribution, generous holiday allowance, Health Insurance for me and my family in addition to Mental Wellbeing Support from BUPA and access to 24/7 online GP service
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.About iManage
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.Learn more at:
www.imanage.comPlease see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: