We're an innovative audio ad-tech
AdTonos is an audio-centric company addressing the $40B online audio advertising market.
At AdTonos we are passionate about audio. We work with biggest brands or advertisers worldwide, serving millions playouts daily of online audio advertising campaigns in top-tier radio networks, podcasts and mobile apps through our platform. We are also a recognised pioneer of audio interactive ads on Alexa and Google Assistant addressing market that will reach $40B in 2022.
We are excited about data, and we are data-driven. Without data we couldn't be serving targeted audio campaigns, send post-campaign detailed reports to advertisers or optimize the campaign performance. Business Intelligence & Data AnalystSalary: 35,000 - 42,000 GBPLocation: Remote or London (Holborn)Earliest start date: November 2020
As the Business Intelligence & Data Analyst you will report directly to the CEO and work closely with other co-founders: CTO, CRO, CMO and rest of the senior team from Head of R&D to VP of Product. You will be our eyes and ears having all access to our one of most valuable assets. You will analyse our internal and external data, from financials through system KPIs to audienYou will be responsible for:
- Provide accurate, in-depth, regular and ad-hoc management and performance information for the Board and senior management
- Inspire and address new opportunities in revenue, sales, customers, audience
- Develop performance reports
- Analyse the business Intelligence system
- Provide advice, recommendations and inspire the team to address new opportunities in product development, sales and marketing, r&d and financials
- You will have a key role in our machine-learning audio solution development
Nice to Have:
- Educated to degree level, equivalent professional qualification or substantial demonstrable relevant professional experience (ideally 3-5 years as data analyst / business analyst).
- Robust understanding of data sourcing and management
- Extensive knowledge of SQL, MongoDB, Google Data Studio
- Experience in AI/Machine-learning
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Open mind and attention to the detail - you match the dots no one other can even see
- A good command of written and spoken English,
- Any other European language is a plus
Perks of being a part of the AdTonos team:
- Previous experience in marketing or ad-tech startup
- Experience working in a high growth startup environment
- The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects where your ideas will make an impact and lead the market
- Work in one of the fastest developing and most innovative sectors in the advertising and programmatic area
- Work in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere in an international environment
- Work in small self-organizing teams where people and relations are truly important
- All the tech and solutions you need
This is a super exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Intelligence / Data Scientist / Data Analyst that's looking to join an experienced leadership team, right at the beginning of their journey.
Learn more about joining AdTonos Team and our recruitment principles: https://www.adtonos.com/careers/joining-adtonos-team/