Our client, a global financial institution is seeking a professional, results-focused Senior Transaction Manager to join their growing Capital Markets team. Ideally you will possess either a legal qualification (law degree/articles) and/or have worked for either a Bank or NBFI in a similar role. This is a very exciting time to join a dynamic and growing team, where you will be responsible for the negotiation and execution of transaction documents, together with the ongoing administration and oversight of a portfolio of transactions. Your key responsibilities:
Your skills and experience
- Review, negotiate and execute transaction documents in conjunction with document and risk management standards.
- On-board and administer a varied portfolio of transactions engaged primarily (but not exclusively) in debt capital markets, (structured, secured and vanilla), loan market and escrow transactions.
- Where required, act as a director on SPV's and other capital markets structures, ensuring all fiduciary, legal, and regulatory duties and obligations are fully complied with.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships both externally and internally.
- Provide technical expertise to the broader Capital Markets Team, assisting on document and commercial negotiations (where required),
- Maintain awareness of the current regulatory landscape and how such regulations are to be applied to the client portfolio, take ownership of ad-hoc financial regulatory projects.
- Actively support the directors in discharging their legal and regulatory duties through strict adherence to all internal governance policies and procedures.
- Drive growth in the business through participation and support of all new business development activities/sourcing new business.
- Contribute to business unit profitability, cost management and efficiency initiatives across the team.
- Actively contribute to the development of more efficient processes and procedures by developing and adopting innovative processes and striving for continuous improvements.
- Participate in the training and mentoring of less experienced staff.
- Undertake supervision and line management responsibilities of junior team members if required.
- Extensive experience of reviewing Corporate Services/DCM and loan market documentation
- Minimum of 10 years relevant and related experience working is desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and the proven ability to work effectively with all levels, both internally and externally.
- A demonstrable ability to understand, consider and discuss complex securitisation and structured finance transactions.
- The ability to work independently, and to work effectively as part of a team, both within transaction management and in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Fluency in a second language (written and verbal)
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we are not always able to provide individual feedback on each application/CV that we receive. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying for the above mentioned role, please consider your application for this role as unsuccessful.
We may keep your details/CV, in order that we can contact you regarding other potential roles. Should you prefer that we do not keep a copy of your details, please do contact us to let us know.