One of the leading building services provider are currently recruiting for a shift leader based in either Middlesex or Berkshire to work in one the largest data centres in the UK. With the contract expanding the oppurtunities within the company are looking to grow their team and a desire to already have data centre experience is not imperative but beneficial and too also be a HVAP is imperative.
* Ensure that routine PPM is carried out to all mechanical & Electrical plant in accordance with Site task schedules and asset lists.
* Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made. These reactive calls to also include concessionary stores and fabric related items.
* Continental Shift 6- 6
* Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract. Administer sub-contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site.
* To operate a Permit to Work System in accordance with OGS Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements.
* Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times.
* Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
* Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
* Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices at all times.
* To develop a good working relationship with all members of OGS staff, subcontractors and the client representatives.
* Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment. To include the wearing of uniform and PPE at all times.
* Ensure the professional image of OGS is presented to clients at all times
* Ensure that all plant rooms under the responsibility of OGS are locked at all times and are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
* Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
* Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate.
* To ensure tasks as directed are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
* Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's.
* Ensure Computer Based Maintenance system, e.g. Maximo, is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
* To operate a Permit to Work System in accordance with OGS Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements (or approved client system).
* Any other task as directed by the Site management team.
* Ensure the engineering team on site produce required near miss reports, dynamic risk assessments and detailed records of site activities, and ensuring any non-compliance is challenged and escalated where necessary.
* To proactively check the operation of the LOTO system in accordance with OGS Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements.
* Overview the buildings environmental conditions using the BMS System and utilise same to maintain acceptable internal conditions