Credit and Fraud Team Leader
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
Credit & Fraud Team Leader
Clayton Le Moors
Salary £22,000 and benefits.
Studio is one of the largest online value retailers in the UK. We offer a personal shopping service to 1.8 million customers each year online via our fantastic studio.co.uk and ace.co.uk websites and our catalogue. We are based in Clayton-le-Moors, Accrington with great motorway links across the North West of England.
About the Opportunity
At Studio Retail we are constantly evolving & transforming, and we now an exciting opportunity for a Credit & Fraud Team leader to join our Financial Services Team based at our Clayton Operation.
Reporting to our Senior Credit & Fraud Manager the Credit & Fraud Team Leader will manage and monitor the delivery of team KPIs, objectives and targets to achieve the Credit and Fraud operational plan, meeting all quality, compliance and EGL standards and expectations
We are looking for someone who can...
- Executing, managing and monitoring team performance to deliver the credit underwriting operational plan, ensuring that KPIs and targets are achieved
- Managing and monitoring the quality delivery of responses and investigations of victims of fraud and fraudulent activities, maximising loss prevention in line with TCF principles
- Managing and developing the performance and potential of the team
- Managing and monitoring team's adherence to all governance, risk and compliance standards and expectations
You'll need the following:
- Experience of working within the retail, financial services sector
- Experience of leading, managing and maximising the performance of others
- Ability to plan and prioritise effectively to meet changing priorities and demands
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- Is analytical, pragmatic and systematic in approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage conflict and knows when to escalate
Studio is a growing business with a commercially focused and dynamic Financial Services Team who is continually evolving and transforming. Our colleagues love working here because of the great people and opportunities to develop. We have a fast-paced environment and our offices have a friendly and informal feel to them, no suits required to do a great job here!
We offer a great benefits package including free parking and would love to hear from you if you think you would love to work here. #loveyourjob #wedowow
Agencies need not apply