In a nutshell
We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate Retail & Warehousing professional to join our pioneering business as a Retail Assessor (or as we call them Regional Trainer). You will support our vision to deliver innovative teaching and learning and help our learners achieve their apprenticeships.
Whether you are already delivering in a similar role with experience of delivering inspirational coaching within the Retail/Warehousing industry OR you are a Retail Manager, Store/Shop Manager with experience of Warehousing and aspirations to grow your career and share your professional skills, this is where you can have a life changing impact. Why Lifetime?
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)What will you be doing?
What will you bring to the role?
- Visiting individuals in their work place using your vocational experience and knowledge to teach and support learners achieve their apprenticeship.
- Managing your own diary to ensure you are delivering against your KPIs, arranging and attending scheduled visits and completing both company and personal administration
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to deliver an exceptional service to learners and clients whilst maintaining standards and regulatory requirements
- Extensive, relevant vocational experience in both Warehousing & Retail
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- Strong communication and self-motivation skills
- GCSEs English and Maths
- Experience of working autonomously
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey togetherWhat we offer
Further information at: https://jobs.lifetimetraining.co.uk
- An award-winning on-boarding programme where we provide bespoke training for all ranges of experience
- A competitive salary and bonus structure.
- London and South East weighting on qualifying locations
- Full IT Kit supplied (laptop, mobile phone, printer, scanner)
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package
- Comprehensive Professional Development
- The chance to work flexibly, from home, remotely and out in the field ensuring you deliver in line with the learners needs and maintain your own work-life balance