Telephone Billing AnalystLocation:
City of LondonSalary:
Full Time, Permanent
The company is a leading IT, Print and Telecoms Solutions company in the heart of the City of London. They're based at the centre of the business district, and are surrounded by bars, restaurants, cafes, pop-ups, and there's even a bit of greenery nearby!
You can find their office in the middle of multiple transportation hubs, such as Liverpool Street, Old Street, Moorgate, Barbican stations.
They believe in creating an environment in which people can thrive; they encourage everyone to maintain a healthy work/life balance, and they strongly believe in investing in employee's futures. They're looking for ambitious, driven, and hardworking people to join the team.The Role:
Due to new business developments, they are looking for a telecoms Billing Analyst. It is the perfect Billing Specialist position for an ambitious individual looking for a long-term career within an expanding company.
On a day to day basis, you will:
- Ensure Daily Call Rejects is resolved on a daily basics
- Ensure Monthly CDR's are imported in a timely manner
- Ensure un-costed/fixed charges are allocated
- Ensure all Rejected Calls have been allocated including Matching CLI's to Customer accounts and Call Rejects before running the bill run
- Run the monthly bill run for both IT and Telecoms
- Deal with invoice queries and credits
- Run Monthly commission reports
- Control and manage high call alerts on a daily basics
- Check for any customer leaving notifications and deal with them accordingly
- Apply Call Barring for non-payment invoices
- Load contract details for Telecoms & IT Clients
What you get in return:
- Previous working experience in a similar role (essential)
- Telecoms aBILLity Billing Platform knowledge (Not essential but an advantage)
- Good analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Knowledge on SQL (Not essential but an advantage)
- Basic salary
- 28 days annual leave (Jan - Dec), which increases one day per year to a max of 33 days (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Good Attendance Bonus Scheme
- Long term career opportunities
- Training and Development
- Company Days Out
- Team recognition events
If this role sounds like a fit for you, please click the APPLY
button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Data Scientist, Data Solutions analyst, MI Analyst, MI Data Analyst, Business Insight Analyst, Data Insight Analyst, Data mining, Data modelling, Statistician, Econometrics, Data Modelling will also be considered for this role.