The FMC Network are currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager based in Essex. This role will be working across a number of functions and disciplines including; Electrical, Gas, HVAC, Fire and Water Hygiene. Reporting to the Head of Minor Works and Compliance, the Compliance Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery of compliance workstreams across the business.
• Operational lead for all compliance work stream delivery including gas (residential and commercial), mechanical & electrical, legionella, fire, and asbestos services. Insisting on the highest standards of quality and consistency, achieving statutory compliance to maintain safe environments for all.
• Set and monitor agreed KPI's for the Technical Supervisors and Operatives / Engineers. Maximising full productivity and use of resources available to deliver services safely and commercially to meet business objectives.
• Manage the relationship between the Company and the Trade Organisations including accreditation's, such as Gas Safe and NICEIC, as the company's duty holder to ensure compliance and keep accurate records for annual inspections.
• Manage an allocated team of technical supervisors, operatives, contractors and consultants in completion of the cyclical delivery of gas servicing, mechanical and electrical and other compliance inspections to assets across multiple contracts.
• Manage the provision of advice and assistance to Head of Minor Works & Compliance regarding M&E and compliance works monitoring and reporting.
• Responsible for identifying key stakeholders and communicating / consulting with internal and external stakeholders to build and develop successful professional working relationships.
• Manage the financial side of the project.
• By undertaking assigned projects the post holder is responsible for ensuring that agreed outcomes are delivered on time, within budget and to the expected standard.
• To take direct responsibility for the section risk register and identify / advise Head of Minor Works & Compliance of new risks and controls required to mitigate risks and continuously improve performance.
• To identify / challenge existing / new risks listed in relation to projects / programmes of work being delivered.
• To manage risks around Business Continuity Planning and ensure that robust testing is in place to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
If you're interested in this Compliance Manager role please contact Ryan Evans on 0121 450 5000 or