We are working with a market leading commodities firm who are looking to bring on board a Credit Risk Analyst to join the division in London.
Our client is a global upstream commodities house with activities in exploration, production, transport, and marketing of oil and natural gas.
The position itself will give the successful candidate the opportunity to become a key member of the Credit Risk team, opening the candidate up to further career opportunities within the business down the line.The successful candidate must have 2+ years of work experience in Credit Risk within a commodities house & excellent knowledge of commodities trading activities (physical oil, LNG, gas, power and derivatives).Examples of responsibilities to expect:
· Exposure calculations
· Monitor & analyse energy transactions
· Determine credit worthiness & analyse impact on liquidity.
· Analyse probability of default and expected default frequency.
· Recommend and negotiate acceptable credit terms and credit supportCandidate Requirements:
- Candidates must have 2+ years of experience working in Oil & Gas commodity trading environment
- Educated to degree level (minimum 2.1 or higher).
- Strong knowledge of Credit Risk Metrics & Risk mitigation/mitigation tools
- Proficiency in Excel, VBA & Stress Testing!
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please contact me on 02080766934 / email@example.com