DEVSECOPS ENGINEER - REMOTE
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Brand new role withing an exciting IoT Start-up.
- DevSecOps - REMOTE (UK Based candidates only)
- £41,000 - £56,000 DEO
- DevOps/Security - AWS, Python, Microservices, Docker, Security Tools, Linux
- To apply, call 01244 567 930 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be directly responsible for shaping the way our product will look going forward, using real-time data, your expertise in Python, Microservices, Docker and AWS. You will be part of a growing DevOps team, tasked with scaling out the existing architecture for various clients. We endeavour to use the most bleeding edge tools, and this is a great opportunity to learn a huge amount about the Internet of things and shape the company's future. WHAT YOU NEED...
WHAT IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE....
- An expert knowledge of Software Security.
- Commercial experience with Amazon Web Services or GCP
- A good overall understanding of DevOps processes (IAC, Automation, CI/CD)
- Previous experience with Software Tools and Protocols such as (OWASP, OSSTMM, KMS, HTTPS and Vault)
TO BE CONSIDERED...
- Commercial experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Encryption and Decryption
- System Vulnerabilities assessments
- Python and Django
- The ability to work remotely.
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com For further information please call me on 01244 567 567 / 07833 460873. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am to 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @contractsdave or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search David Henderson in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
KEY SKILLS - AWS/DevOps/Python/Django/Security/Pen testing/CGP/Linux/CI/CD/Automation/DevSecOps