Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Presales Consultant
- Can you support clients in seeing the value Dynamics Business Central can bring to their business and help influence their decision to buy in a simplified message?
- Can you show that you are a consultative business partner, not just a technical sales professional?
- Can you explain to clients how to improve their business processes utilising an ERP system they may not know they need or sure they want yet, using their own language?
If the above sounds good, then wait until you hear the rest.
QuantiQ are looking for an experienced Dynamics Business Central Presales Consultant to join the ever growing and high performing Sales practice within the business.
You will be a solution advisor and will contribute to QuantiQ's licensing and services sales revenue.What you'll be doing:
Who you are:
- Identify, understand and define client needs, objectives and business drivers and design a solution that can best meet the clients' requirements
- Develop presentation material and demonstration scenarios for sales presentations
- Demonstrate the value of the solution (not just the functionality)
- Build a strong working relationship with the QuantiQ sales & technical teams
- Support prioritised sales cycles, helping with strategy, competitive positioning, demonstrations and presentations
- Actively support the sales teams in promoting and identifying solutions, articulating functional fit and completeness, responding to bid cycles, to the clients requests for information and information to tender
- Contribute to pipeline and revenue increase, through participation and coordination of demand generation activities, including customer workshops, tradeshows and company events
- Communicate the business requirements to the project/implementation team after completion of the sale, to ensure a smooth transition from presales to implementation stages
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and assist with initial implementation phase activities and project quality assurance
- Possess strong sense of teamwork, integrity, self-motivation, positive attitude, and works to solve problems
- Stay up to date with new trends within MS Dynamics, our competitors, our partners and the IT industry as a whole
- Attend industry seminars and events to raise profile of QuantiQ and maintain own up to date knowledge of industry
What are they going to give you?
- 5+ years experience with MS Dynamics Business Central in presales, project management, consulting or implementation roles
- Excellent communication and presentation skills capable of presenting to group sizes from 2 - 30 people at all levels in the client organisation, from Senior Director to support staff, to technical & non-technical audience
- Client and sales focus with the ability to influence prospects
If you can give us all the above and more, then let's see what we will give you:
What to do next?
- Flexibility to work from home when needed - although we're all working 100% remotely at the moment occasional travel to the London office will be required
- A wealth of employee benefits (including access to Spill our mental health support provider)
- Shiny new laptop
- Performance related bonus (10% of base salary)
- Office fridge full of sugary drinks to keep you going
- Most importantly, exceptional support from our team of experts
If you have managed to make it through to here, then we would love to hear from you. Click the "Apply" button at the top of the page. If you have not received feedback within 2 weeks of applying, then feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org to chase up feedback as we would like to ensure everyone receives a response if they want one.