Trainee Field Support Technician (Salary Competitive + Benefits)
Autoflame Engineering is the world leader in combustion management and control systems for industrial boiler and burner applications, with a reputation for quality and innovation. Due to ongoing development and expansion, Autoflame are looking to add to our existing service and support team trainees that are looking to work with a dynamic engineering environment.
Candidates should be enthusiastic and able to work with clients and colleagues at all levels, enjoy working as part of a team and possess excellent numerical and written communication skills.
This role will involve weekend working and travel throughout the UK, therefore you must be willing to be flexible and travel when required. A full driving licence is essential.
A competitive salary and benefits package together with a company car on completion of training is available to the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, a high level of initiative and genuine interest in working in a field service / engineering environment.
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
· Recognised qualification in a plumbing, heating or electrical.
· Suitable industry qualifications, HND/ONC or equivalent NVQ/C&G
· Competent in Health and Safety procedures
· Ability to work on their own in unfamiliar surroundings as well as part of a successful team
· Willing to work away from home
· Good customer service skills
· Excellent written and communication skills
· Full driving licence
· Those with Electrical experience will be considered
· Competitive salary subject to experience and qualifications.
· Paid travel from office to site in addition to salary
· Overtime available and paid enhanced rates
· 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Company credit card, mobile phone and laptop
· Recognised qualifications on completion of the Autoflame trainee program
· Full training will be provided on Autoflame equipment
This is a permanent role working within the Autoflame Contracts and Services Department.