Tata Consultancy Services is hiring Cloud Security Engineer in London, UK
within our Cyber Security space. Know more:Key Responsibilities:
- Plans, configures, tunes & maintains customer security solutions especially Akamai - WAF, Cloud Container Security and IPS/IDS.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to develop security solutions & specific use cases to address specific business need.
- Works extensively with different stakeholders for tuning WAF/IPS/Container/Cloud security policies and creating custom signatures.
- Develops automation for security tools management and workflow integration.
- Aids in gathering metrics for measuring security value, gaps, performance and risks.
- Provides ongoing support to existing monitoring capabilities and data collection systems.
- Provides development support for the expansion and implementation of new systems.
- Azure subscription cost management and configuration management.
- Mandatory experience in Akamai Web Application Firewall and Prisma Cloud Security - Twistlock, Azure Security Tools, IDS, IPS.
- Significant IT experience with extensive experience in Cyber Security Operations.
- Excellent knowledge of web applications, web servers, application firewalls, frameworks and protocols with respect to web application development, deployment, and operations.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Container Security Solutions - Prisma Cloud.
- Deep technical know-how and experience in designing and implementing Cloud Security solutions, Microsoft Azure Security technologies, including the broader areas of Microsoft Windows security and Microsoft Enterprise, Mobility and Security suite.
- Excellent knowledge of PKI Technology.
- Excellent knowledge of open source and commercial application security tools and frameworks.
- Experience with web apps and web services security vulnerabilities including cross-site scripting, cross-site request forgery, SQL injection, DoS attacks, XML/SOAP, and API attacks.
- Excellent knowledge of OWASP Risks, Vulnerabilities and Mitigation Mechanisms.
- Well versed in system exploits (e.g. Buffer Overflows, PTH attacks, windows authentication framework etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of DDoS techniques and mitigation mechanisms.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days then the application should be deemed unsuccessful.