United Trust Bank's Bridging business is broker focused and our relationships with our introducers are the key to our success. We work closely with brokers to meet their borrower client's timescales.
We are looking to hire a Bridging Undewriting / Case Manager who will proactively respond to requests for bridging finance from brokers/applicants and manage the underwriting and due diligence process from loan application to loan drawdown.Role and Responsibilities:
Essential Skills and Experience Sought:
- Make lending decisions in line with Credit Risk Policy and individual mandate level.
- Adhere to internal underwriting policy and regulatory requirements - FCA, PRA, Money Laundering, Prevention of Financial Crime, Data Protection, etc.
- Work with Internal Sales to progress cases from DIP to drawdown.
- Preparing a detailed Credit Paper with all appropriate conditions and presenting the proposition to Credit Committee.
- Instructing valuers and solicitors.
- Following sanction from the Credit Committee, preparing the offer letter and accompanying documents and being proactive in ensuring that all loan conditions have been met and the case moves efficiently to drawdown.
- Ensuring that information concerning each loan is accurately and comprehensively entered in to the Bank's electronic systems, both prior to and upon drawdown.
- The hand over to the Servicing teams Loan Administrators, a complete file that has been scanned into Virtual Cabinet in accordance with the Bank's Policy and Process.
Desirable Skills and Experience Sought:
- Previous Bridging, Underwriting or lending experience within the property environment.
- Professional communications skills, able to communicate with businesses and colleagues by telephone, email and face to face.
- Strong understanding of the regulatory environment.
- Liaising with Introducers and/or external customers.
- Highly motivated individual, committed to providing outstanding service to customers and clients.
- Ideally previously and or holds a lending mandate
- Ideally 2+ years Bridging/Internal sales/Business development /Underwriting Experience.