Agile Delivery Manager, Manchester, circa £70,000 - £85,000 +/- DOE.
Manchester's freshest Product-Engineering organisations are scaling up rapidly - the next hire to join them on their market-disrupting mission is an Agile Delivery Manager. On-boarding only the finest talent, this is a unique opportunity to be a part of something truly exciting that threatens anything that has ever been done before.
What will the delivery manager be responsible for?...
- The delivery manager will work closely alongside the Product Owners and help translate ideas into the development of successful products & services which delight customers.
- Of course, the delivery manager will be the Agile advocate, championing agile ways of working and coaching & up-skilling, ensuring the squads are fully functional, collaborative, and autonomous.
- The delivery manager will ensure work is successfully delivered and expectations are managed, planning milestones and team capacity and build effective relationships with 3rd parties and suppliers.
Who will be the successful delivery manager?...
To be successful, you will have proven experience as a delivery manager and be able to hit the ground running in a unique, fast-paced agile environment. You will be able to adapt to changes and deliver quickly.
- Experience building a collaborative culture & removing obstacle seo your team can focus on delivering value.
- Proven success in delivering large scale B2C digital services
- Evidence strong relationship building skills with squad members and senior stakeholders / 3rd parties.
If you are up for the challenge or want to chat about the role in more detail, please apply / reach out:
*COVID-19 Update* virtual interviews & If you are successful you will be on-boarded and set up to work remotely
#agile #delivery #ADL #Agiledeliverylead #Lead #b2c #digital #ecommerce #scrum #kanban #agilecoach