Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a General Ledger Accountant to join their team, based in Huntingdon.
As the General Ledger Accountant, you will support the reporting processes within the business. You will work with stakeholders to design and deliver accurate and complete reporting that further informs these stakeholders on the financial activity across the business.Key responsibilities
Key skills required
- Work with stakeholders to design and deliver reports based on the data in the financial and available operating systems
- Ensure reports are complete and accurate
- Support financial modelling and provide financial forecasts
- Identify initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth
- 3+ years' experience as a General Ledger Accountant, ideally in a multi-site manufacturing environment
- Qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA) or part qualified in the later stages of exams
- Good knowledge of Navision, Power BI, Jet Reporting and Jet Budgeting
- A highly motivated and organised team player
- Commercial negotiation and entrepreneurial thinking
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite and other analytical tools
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.