Lead Product Owner - Data London £65,000 - £100,000+ benefits
One of the fastest growing data consultancies in the UK - founded by the former Head of Analytics at one of the most successful tech companies in Europe are now looking to add to their team! You will work with clients to manage end to end technical product development, scoping out requirements, setting timescales and overseeing developers in big data environments.
It's an excellent opportunity to make an impact, work with some of the best talent in the data industry and really see the outcome of your work.THE ROLE -
Lead Product Owner - Data
As Lead Data Consultant - Product, your responsibilities will include:
You will need:
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders from C-Level down to gather requirements.
- Working on several projects simultaneously.
- Ownership over product roadmap: Work closely across the leadership team and company to translate strategic business goals into actionable product roadmaps.
- Develop and prioritize new strategies, product, and growth initiatives.
- Ensure the vision and roadmap of Disciple's product is clearly communicated to the team and customers with clarity and in a way that inspire s.
- Conduct research with users, partners and engineering to influence product decisions.
- Establish key success metrics for product.
HOW TO APPLY
- Understanding of Big Data technologies
- Product management experience
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the Analytics market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu atKEYWORDS
Kafka, Snowflake, AWS, Technology, GCP, Azure, Redshift, Kubernetes, Java, Python, Product, Consulting