There is currently a position available for a Lead Apheresis Nurse
to join our busy client in their facility based in London.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To provide specialist knowledge, expertise and care for patients and donors.
- To provide specialist training within apheresis area as required.
- To maintain the specialist apheresis service in accordance with service requirements, quality management, JACIE and Human Tissue Authority.
- To ensure that the pre-collection donor/ patient medical assessment is complete prior to both autologous and allogenic stem cell collections.
- To provide patient information for apheresis procedures and ensure that informed consent has been obtained.
- Undertake any other projects or duties as agreed with Matron or the Manager of the unit.
Skills & Experience:
- NMC registration
- 5 yrs post registration
- Minimum of 3 yrs experience in apheresis or area of relevance
If interested please get in touch via the contact details provided, or click 'Easy Apply' to forward an up to date CV.