We have a new opportunity for a Transformation Management Officer,
who will report in to the Head of Bsuiness change. This successful candidate will be working with the with business stake holders & Transformation Management team to assure the effective tracking & reporting of projects with a target benefit of £40m over 5 years.
Role Details:Salary: Up to £40,000 Bonus: Up to 20%Location: RedhillContract type: PermanentThe successful candidate will be responsible for:
Requirements and Skills:
- Working with the Theme Leads, Project Owner, PM's and Sponsors the to create the 'single version of the truth' for the Transformation Programme. Collates, creates and provides essential Management Information (MI) to track the short and longer-term projects, benefits & milestones to enable Senior Management decision making.
- Assures that TGP's Transformation governance model and scope is followed and ensures any variances are escalated to Sponsor or Transformation Management as appropriate.
- Reviews, challenges and evaluates activity within the Transformation Programme, ensuring integrity of the overall model is maintained, making recommendations to the Head of Business Change where conflicts and contention exist.
- Assures that the Transformation Projects are staying within its delegated authority (scope, budget, benefits, timeline) and that any risks or issues to these are being escalated appropriately by the PB
- Ensures that post investment reviews & lessons learnt sessions are enacted by Transformation projects and uses information to highlight risks to the programme and make recommendations for changes
- Maintain, develop, improve the Transformation Governance model taking ownership of supporting templates & processes. Ensure appropriate training and supporting material is available to stakeholders. Coaches individuals in best practice and the benefits of good governance
- Ensure effective benefits realisation process is in place for the projects within the Transformation Programme.
- Assure that the Theme Leads are tracking variances between overall target and forecast benefits and working with them and the wider Transformation Management Team creates and maintain accurate reporting
- Oversees the creation of the Business Change monthly report and assures accuracy of content, escalating any issues to Head of Business Change.
- Experience of PMO / Transformation Office ideally within a utilities-based company
- Advanced information gathering, analytical and reporting skills
- Use of relevant project & transformation methodologies such as P30, Prince2, Agile and Scrum and applicable governance models. Proven experience of applying these pragmatically within organisations
- Excellent facilitation and coaching skills. Can communicate to stakeholders at the appropriate level and builds effective working relationships quickly
We recognise that our employees are one of our most important assets. If you are looking for a fast-paced company and with a global brand and a strong UK presence that actively invests in its people, this is an excellent opportunity to work within a friendly, proactive successful team.