Senior Product Designer (UI/UX) - Remote (Europe)
Well-funded DigiBank is looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Product Designer, reporting directly to the Head of Design, to join their diverse team in building a leading premium banking platform. What you'll do
You will play a pivotal role in defining the visual design strategy for the product and hands-on working with the engineering team to deliver solutions to User problems. This role will also require you to play a part during the whole product development from the initial need ideation stage, right to the delivery of new or improved product functionality. Responsibilities:
Required Skills and experience
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering team to define user's problems and goals, create wireframes, prototype interactions, launch new products, and iterate on existing ones.
- Create, maintain, and evolve visual design guidelines and strategy over existing and future product offerings.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of design elements, with the ability to finding the optimal solution to sometimes conflicting needs.
- Hands-on approach to the design process creating wireframes and prototypes for new product ideas.
- Conduct ongoing user research understanding the needs and problems users face.
- 5+ years' experience as a Product Designer or similar role preferably in Fintech/Payments industry
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate design decisions.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Illustration and motion design skills.
- Experience creating or working with Design Systems.
- Experience in mobile and/or web development design.
We would love to hear from you if this is something you could be interested in. Please click on the "Easy Apply" button at the top of this page and follow the instructions to send us your application.
If you do have any extra requirements in order to support your application, then please just add a note along with your CV to let us know.