Looking for a change?
If so, our client is looking for a experienced Lead Theatre Practitioner - Scrub to join their team, you will need to be enthusiastic, motivated and skilled radiographer who has a desire to progress.
Our client has a network of hospitals across the country, there aim is to attract the best nuring, theatre and allied health professionals to provide the best care for there patients. Requirements
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
- Post-registration qualification relevant to functional
- specialty i.e. Advanced Scrub Practitioner or Surgical First
- Assistant qualification [for scrub leads].
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Lead in the delivery of patient care, acting as functional / specialist practitioner.
- Ensure that patient safety checks are carried out in accordance with the policy and that all practitioners adhere to the policy.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum