To provide first class support to the head of the B2C press office and B2C head of marketing and their wider teams. There will be extensive contact with clients and colleagues within the Savills network, as well as leading journalists and the media, the successful candidate will need to be a good team player, with strong organisational and communication skills. Candidates must be very conscientious and possess an exceptional eye for detail and presentation. The ability to work under pressure and be able to prioritise effectively is exceptionally important.
Skills, Knowledge And Experience
- Provide full support to the heads of department, and support to the wider teams.
- Assist the heads of dept in the managing and running of the B2C press office and B2C marketing
- Extensive email and diary management
- Source, collate and send properties to journalists when requested.
- Respond to adhoc inbound journalist requests
- Provide additional assistance to team members when required
- Coordinate digital PR opportunities and support B2C PR campaigns across UK
- Log and monitor all key publications and relevant press coverage, taking responsibility for formatting and documenting press cuttings
- Act as the main point of contact between team and suppliers - including Cision (the press cutting service) for general daily queries, data requests or issues
- Regular use of both Excel & PowerPoint, updating and/or formatting schedules, spreadsheets, presentations, coverage reports, pitches and correspondence
- Budget spreadsheet management
- Chief planner and organiser of all internal and external events
- Regular attendance at meetings, including minute taking
- Set up and maintain efficient filing systems and archiving systems
- Ensure press mailing lists are kept up to date and producing new lists where required
- Assist in the measurement of the impact of PR and marketing activities and help monitor feedback and evaluate results to produce monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Ensure intranet and website are updated with relevant releases and announcements
- General adhoc admin including travel bookings, invoice processing, holiday calendars, new joiners/leavers, delivering of team mail
- Fast and accurate typing
- Secretarial qualification (advantageous)
- Previous team/office admin experience at top level essential
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment with ever changing priorities
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Excel and Outlook
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge incl. Powerpoint
- Excellent communicator and telephone manner
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Good team player but also able to work on their own and use their own initiative
- Can demonstrate creativity
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative with minimal support
To apply for this position, please submit a CV and Covering Letter, with salary requirements, to Lynn Lowe, Talent Acquisition Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note, we will use your personal data to respond to your application. For further details, or to view our Privacy Notice or Group Equality & Diversity policy, see our website - savills.co.uk.
Savills is a Disability Confident Committed Employer.
Savills is an accredited Living Wage Employer.
Savills is a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champion programme - ensuring all LGBTQ+ staff are accepted without exception in the workplace.