Platform Services Engineer( Infrastructure Specialist | Technical Specialist | DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer )Based in Milton Keynes. Please note we are following current public guidelines therefore this role will be home based temporarily.Excellent Salary and benefits package
Domino's is recognised as the world's leading pizza delivery company. From an IT systems perspective you may have experienced our app, website, voice ordered with Alexa or seen the technology in store that we use to deliver an amazing customer experience, but have you considered what happens behind the scenes?
With 80% of Domino's sales now taking place online this is an excellent opportunity to join the innovative and dynamic Domino's Technology team. With a goal of creating digital products that are the perfect combination of customer-centricity and great technology we are now looking to recruit a Platform Support Team Leader to join our Infrastructure team.
This role is part of the DPG IT Infrastructure Team and responsible for the leadership and management of the Platform Services Team.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about technology and able to drive the team to deliver a first-class user experience.
The role holder will have a strong technical and project delivery background and able to design and deliver technical solutions across an enterprise platform covering eCommerce, Stores and Corporate systems. You will also be the champion for our Digital Transformation and cloud adoption.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about technology and will focus on improving platform stability and increasing the pace of change within the team.You will also be expected to have knowledge of the following:
You will have experience of the following technologies:
- Experienced in technical delivery of IT projects within budget and to tight timescales.
- Proven ability to understand support and business needs and translate these to a working solution.
- Be at ease within a DevOps culture and have experience of working in multi-functional teams
- Experience / understanding of cloud technologies and infrastructure as code
- Relevant Industry recognized certification or demonstrable industry experience
So if you...
- Windows Server 2012+
- Microsoft SCCM / Intune / Autopilot
- Cisco Meraki / Cisco firewalls
- Office 365
- Azure / Azure DevOps / AWS
- eCommerce technologies - CDNs, Load Balancers and WAFs
- Infrastructure-as-code and experience with CI/CD Pipelines
What we are offeringFor the right person Domino's will provide the opportunity to develop skills and experience with a market leading FTSE 250 brand along with a competitive salary and great benefits such as company pension, private medical and dental, discretionary bonus and of course - discounted pizza!
- Love delivering early and often
- Thrive on seeing how your work performs, then iterating to get to the best customer outcome
- Are relentlessly curious and addicted to learning new things - constantly looking for ways to do more, and better
- Want to work in a fun, honest and transparent environment with great people who will always challenge you to be the best that you can be (and demand the same from you).