Workforce & Workspace Services: Virtual Workplace Architect
Workforce & Workspace Services deliver innovative workforce solutions that sustain and build on Fujitsu's market leading position in digital workplace services. Workforce & Workspace Services combine outstanding talent with best in class technologies to enable our customers to transform their customer and employee experiences.
Are you a Subject Matter Expert in Virtual Workplace technologies, and can you demonstrate business value in the solutions you design for your customers? Can you co-ordinate and orchestrate, whilst using your combination of design and customer facing interactions skills working with customers to understand their business and technical requirements within the Virtual Workplace product set?
Do you want to shape your world and change the way the world works? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people using skills across the full Citrix, VMWare and Microsoft product set as well as experience of other technologies associated with Virtual Workplace like Azure, AWS, and GCloud and other thin client technologies? This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
Shape your world
We are looking for a Virtual Workplace Architect to join a vibrant community of delivery-focused specialists working across a range of Workforce and Workspace Services projects & industries. You will be working out of a base location (office or home) and customer sites, contributing to the delivery of enterprise-sized solutions
Your role will involve:
· Designing complex Virtual Workplace solutions, assigned within work-streams on transformational programs and ensuring conformance to agreed design standards, methods and tools, including prototyping new tools and applications, where appropriate.
· Shaping Virtual Workplace technical proposals whilst making solution/service trade-offs where appropriate and providing support to our pre-sales and bid teams to ensure solution and cost alignment.
· Supporting the team in resolution of technical challenges for Virtual Workplace projects and the technical escalation point for the implementation teams.
· Engaging with other architects within the team and your assignment / project through community-led collaboration.
· Working alongside our Product Managers to contribute to the development of our Workplace Effectiveness Portfolio.
· Supporting the role of trusted advisor to our customers, translating our product standardized solutions into customer-specific impact avoidance and benefit realization.
· Expertise of at least one major Virtual Workplace Technology (e.g. Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, Citrix Cloud, Citrix Intelligent Workspace, Horizon, iVanti, Azure, Windows Virtual Desktops) with a proven track-record of designing complex, large Virtual Workplace transformational programmes
· A good working knowledge of design methodologies, requirements gathering and stake holder management
· Strong understanding of Multi-Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud), and Security and Compliance.
· Key competencies to include coaching, influencing senior stakeholders, managing time & priorities, conflict management, commercial / bid awareness, excellent presentation delivery and technical writing.
· Experience of working on both SAFE / AGILE and waterfall project delivery
Shape your world and achieve together
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
Fujitsu has been recognized as a Disability Confident Leader by the Department of Work and Pensions. This is in recognition of our commitment to recruiting, retaining and employing people with disabilities. As a Disability Confident Leader, we offer a guaranteed interview to all candidates with disabilities who meet the essential criteria for a role, and are experienced at making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. Please let me know if you would like further information.