Senior CDS DesignerFull Time3+ Month ContractUnited Kingdom (Remote)Pay: £ 40/hrJob Description
We are one of the world's leading e-learning platforms. We are always striving to improve our digital solutions, which are crafted for all of our students from all over the globe to learn and grow and to acquire better future opportunities for themselves and their families.
The role of a Senior CDS designer will be to craft intuitive UX patterns and components and to help build a strong visual language in line with our brand team. We will be crafting and building components for our new design system. We will need the designer to be a highly skilled product designer with phenomenal UX and Visual Design skills. You should have phenomenal written and aural interpersonal skills, as you will be collaborating closely with Designers, Product Managers and developers. The CDS designer should have recent experience in building a Design System, and should have design experience using Figma or Sketch and should be enthusiastic about working on crafting a wonderful design experience for all.Responsibilities:
- Solving sophisticated customer problems through collaborative design practices
- Seeking feedback and challenging both your ideas and those of your team
- Building Positive relationships with your product and development team
- Visually representing the experiences in the form final pixel flawless designs
- Ensure the work is grounded in a deep and contextual understanding of what matters to the people we are designing for
- Proven experience (5+ years) working inhouse or agency based in digital design, (UX/Visual Design)
- Experience working in a small team to craft and develop Design systems components
- History of tackling and solving complex UX design challenges
- BA Hons Degree or MA Masters in Design (UX or Visual Design)
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED!