Trinity College London is an independent educational charity and leading international exam board that has been providing assessments around the world since 1877. We specialise in the assessment of communicative and performance skills covering music, drama, combined arts, and English language. As a social enterprise regulated by Ofqual we balance our charitable objectives with the delivery of commercial activities in a highly regulated environment.
As part of our continued investment and drive for improvement, we are now embarking on a major transformation of our service delivery and products. The programme will drive digitisation and innovation to ensure that we stay at the forefront of our industry. Whilst we have an overarching strategy in place and an incredible team, we require fresh thinking and new digital transformation skills to guide us on our journey.Key deliverables of the role will include:
- Delivering a digital transformation to ensure that Trinity continues to sit at the forefront of the sector for years to come;
- Undertaking a strategic review of the target operating model to build a customer focused digital and technology team that enables delivery;
- Assessing and modernising a complex estate of applications and technical architecture, with an integration layer that is both modular and flexible;
- Designing a technical framework and digital roadmap that allows you to resource a value proposition creatively and in a lean manner;
- Reviewing the current cyber security arrangements in conjunction with the CISO;
- Designing and delivering world-class technology services, operations and architecture;
- Implementing agile working and driving innovation and creativity;
- Reviewing outsourced contracts against SLA's and deliverables and implementing renewed supplier management processes;
- Executing a plan to move away from legacy technology where appropriate.
As the ideal candidate, you will be comfortable working within a complex matrix organisation, and skilled at influencing and bringing together a wide range of international stakeholders. You will have a strong voice and be able to challenge, but without ego, and possess the following skills:
- An unwavering dedication to incredible customer experience;
- Experience of designing new target operating models;
- A track record of successfully improving supplier management;
- Experience of building effective technology operations;
- Experience of designing and delivering a world class digital strategy;
- The experience to implement successful product & delivery models and agile working;
- Highly developed leadership and influencing skills;
- The ability to build effective security, architecture and data functions.
To apply for this incredible role and for further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Rachel Ellis at Global Resourcing on 0208 253 1807.