One of our key partners are a fast growing software company based, in Manchester and are currently recruiting for a Senior Software Engineer to work on their mobile application.
The Role ....
As a Software Engineer, you will be required to work on multiple work streams in a fast-based Agile environment.
You'll work on creating clean mobile and web user interfaces, robust serverless back-end code, and form an integral part of a multi-faceted development team.
- Produce components for a cross-platform health and wellbeing App.
- Produce components for a modern, cloud-based software infrastructure.
- Deliver quality through test-driven development (TDD) and exploration of the work delivered by the whole team.
- Collaborate with design and UX teams to deliver user delight.
- Actively contribute to technical decisions through discussions, whiteboarding, evaluations, and investigations.
The Tech ....
You don't need all these skills to be considered, but these are some of the key technologies currently being used -
- App development stacks, Android and iOS (Currently using Cordova)
- Containerisation. They're using Docker right now. But they are interested in other technologies in this area, such as Kubernetes
- AWS Lambda
Like the look of the above but don't have experience of all the technologies?
Don't worry, if you have a solid understanding of Software Engineering principles, a desire to learn (In particular Node.js), and are comfortable working on the Front and Back End (Although you can gravitate towards your preference) --- Then please get in touch to discuss further!
Benefits: Remote/Flexible working, competitive salary, unlimited holidays and more ....