Working Location: Beijing, China
UFH is one of the first and largest foreign-invested healthcare providers in China and also the first JCI accredited hospital network in China. Founded in 1997, we have rapidly expanded our comprehensive healthcare provider network, currently with 7 hospitals and 14 clinics in Beijing, Tianjin, Qingdao, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Guangzhou, and Bo'ao in Hainan.
If you believe that you have the passion that is born of the hope to make an impact, United Family Healthcare should be your next career move.
If you view yourself as an Innovative, Caring, Accountable person with a Respectful attitude and strong aspiration to pursue Excellence, you are the talent UFH is looking for.
By joining our team, you will be a part of the exciting transformation of the healthcare system in China. Join UFH, together we make the world a healthier place!
• Examines, diagnoses, and treats acute and chronic diseases and injuries within the scope of Family Medicine in both the outpatient and inpatient setting (optional).
• Prepares and reviews case histories and obtains data through interviews.
• Examines patients and determines x-ray examinations and clinical laboratory tests required. Interprets test results and evaluates examination findings.
• Conducts ward rounds (optional) and prescribes therapy.
• Administers and prescribes treatment such as antibiotics, drugs, and compresses.
• Performs minor surgical procedures.
• Determines need for and assists in specialized medical care and treatment.
• May be granted additional privileges based on documented proficiency.
• Communicate with patients by phone or email when necessary.
• Will agree to serve on at least one hospital/clinic committee.
• Works on quality improvement activities within the department in collaboration with other Family Medicine physicians and Department Chairperson.
• Will work closely with the Department Chairperson in supporting departmental goals.
• May be granted additional responsibilities based on consultation with Department Chairperson.
Basic Qualifications (Education and Experience)
• Board Certified/Board Eligible (or equivalent) in Family Medicine or Equivalent
• Doctor of medicine degree (or equivalent) from an approved school of medicine
• Completion of residency training in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine (or Equivalent) at a hospital and program acceptable to the Department Chairperson and Chief Medical Officer
• Minimum 3-5 years experience post-residency in the clinical arena preferred
Knowledge and Skills
• Fluency in English Required
• Fluency in Mandarin a preferred
• Fluency in German and/or French a plus.