Our client is looking to add 2 Software Development Managers. The role is split so will still be hands on development as well as team management. Client have a global leading technology platform that combines industry leading content and connectivity for anyone involved in the design, supply and construction of the built environment.
A cloud-based specification system that allows them to work smarter and reduce their risk. For building product manufacturers, it allows them to have a platform to grow their business by exposing their products across the construction project timeline.Key Responsibilities & Technical Skills:
- As Development Manager you will lead a team of software developers responsible for delivering world class products and services for the construction industry;
- You will be working on a number of our software delivery initiatives;
- Collaborating with Director of Software Delivery, Director of Platform Delivery and other Software Development Managers to solve complex problems;
- Shaping the technical direction of platform level services by utilising your skills in software architecture design as well as the day to day application of solid engineering practices;
- Bringing a continuous improvement mindset to our software delivery processes;
- Ensuring we deliver working software regularly in line with our product roadmaps;
- Upholding a strong software engineering culture within the development team;
- You will also spend time coordinating your teams work with product managers, UX designers and software testers as well as mentoring your team of software developers to improve their technical skills;
- Remote working also available but will need to be office based for at least 2 days a week minimum.