Cortex Healthcare Solutions Limited
is looking for experienced Registered Nurses to provide holistic, person-centered care to our clients in the North West area providing nursing support within nursing homes, mental health environments such as CAMHS, Forensic services, Personality Disorder, Eating Disorder, Learning Disabilities, Rehab, Drugs & Alcohol, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards. This candidate should be able to recognize patient needs and prioritize those needs with the needs outlined by physicians.
You will play a pivotal role in the nursing care of patients with complex needs. As such you would be required to have at least 6 months' working experience within these sectors.
Pay rates range from £15.00 - £24
with weekly pay.Minimum requirements to work with Cortex Healthcare Solutions Limited as a Registered Nurse.
- Right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact, and understanding.
- £250 Cashback after completing 100 hours*
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part-time, days, evening, weekends
- Excellent Weekly Pay - Competitive hourly rates
- Paid Holiday Leave
- FREE Uniform
- Flexible shifts that suit you, work around your main employment
- Mandatory Training with Certificates
Cortex Healthcare Solutions Limited provides support to our highly regarded clients across a variety of vacancies such as Nursing Homes, CAMHS, Forensic Services, Learning Disabilities, Personality Disorder, Eating Disorder, Drugs & Alcohol.
We are always recruiting for exceptional nurses to join our team
An enhanced DBS check will be required unless you are on the update service. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
- Newly qualified Nurses must have completed and passed their 6 month Preceptorship.
- T&Cs apply