Application Support Engineer
This is a newly created role at Redwood Software where you will be accountable for managing and operating all business applications which we use to develop, test or demonstrate our products.
This role reports into the Chief Solutions Officer, you will also work closely with the Internal IT global team as well as product management and pre-sales.
What will you be doing:
· Understand the requirements from development, Presales and enablement teams which are your internal customers.
· Define and enhance governance processes considering the existing rules in the global IT department and the requirements from the internal customers.
· Work closely with global IT to set up and operate a highly automated development, demo and training application landscape which will be partially in the Cloud.
·Ensure that the applications in the landscape are available and operate according to the agreed standards and governance processes.
· The virtual machines in Vmware and AWS
· The appropriate operating systems that the applications are running within
· The applications and their availability and performance by establishing appropriate automated monitoring and maintenance processes
· Operating system administration (Windows, Linux)
· SAP basis administration
· Basic Database administration
· Scripting experience (Unix shell, powershell or similar)
· Team player
We have a very inclusive and communicative culture here at Redwood which means you will have the opportunity to build lasting relationships with all our different teams Globally and have a chance to have great working relationships with senior management, very quickly.
We offer a coaching and mentoring scheme in place which will allow you to take advantage of our collective intelligence which will allow you to develop and grow your career at Redwood.
We believe rewarding our employees is very important therefore not only will you be receiving a competitive salary, you will be in line for a generous benefits package, invitations to parties each year across Europe, and an invite to a company holiday.
If you're interested in applying for this role, please don't hesitate to apply on this page, or if you would like to find out more then please email or message me directly!