Clinical Specialist / Nurse Advisor -ITU and CCU
A global company that has led the way in the development and manufacture of respiratory ventilation products for 65+ years. With a reputation for delivering excellent clinical outcomes and a genuine ethical approach to business this is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that offers both huge career development opportunities and a hugely rewarding career..
- Northern England and Scotland
- £35-45k and Bonus
- £600 PCM Car allowance
- Excellent package including car corporate benefits.
- Clinical Advisor / Nurse Advisor / Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager
- ICU and Neonatal ventilation and associated consumables.
- and consumable medical ventilation products, Operative care solutions and respiratory diagnostics equipment designed for use in the demanding critical care and high dependency environments,
The Clinical Specialist / Nurse Advisor will be an integral part of the field based team and be responsible for managing clinical evaluations / trials and providing training to expert level to all clinical customers throughout the UK. Spending considerable time partnering / training clinical professionals the specialist / advisor will be tasked with positioning our client as the provider of choice within ITU / CCU and respiratory sectors. With a new range of invasive ventilators hitting the market shortly the appointed person should have a passion for technology within the critical care environments
- Clinical experience as a nurse / theatre professional within ITU / CCU / Theatre (RGN, ODA, ODP etc)
- Ideally applicants will have worked as a nurse advisor, clinical specialist or similar.
- Experience on invasive ventilation preferable.
- Applicants will be considered without commercial experience if they have an excellent attitude and are looking to move into the commercial environment.
- Smart, articulate, professional and hard working.
To apply for this - or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market - Apply Online.
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 10 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology,