Senior Network Engineer
Mane Contract Services are recruiting on behalf of a UK leading Telecommunication Provider for a Senior Network Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company currently deploying the next generation digital infrastructure.
As a Senior Network Engineer
, you will be responsible for providing technical expertise at problem management, technical, escalation and liaison with Engineering for Core Network Technologies.Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Implementation of Change Control, Capacity, Availability and Quality Assurance of agreed standards.
- Assist with development and introduce new and advanced technologies into the network, not limited to network installations and upgrading projects.
- Technical escalation for troubleshooting issues relating to network infrastructure and hardware.
- Coaching and mentoring team members as needed to ensure personnel are working as efficiently and accurately as possible in a team oriented culture.
- 4+ years experience in NOC.
- Technical knowledge with Cisco IOS, IP/ Routing Protocols, Firewalls, OSPF & BGP Protocols.
- Ability to work flexible hours to manage 24/7 operation.
- Driving Licence.
Up to £60k + benefits.
If you are a 2nd/3rd Line NOC or Network Engineer with the above experience and skill set, hit apply now for immediate CV review