The role requires a mix of commercial and technical skills that span both hardware and software products. We sell to local authorities, utilities and large enterprises around the world all of whom are looking for high quality, reliable, long life hardware products that control their lighting assets. These are connected via a radio network to a cloud- based central management system which has the richest set of features in the industry.
The role includes working with customers to make sure that our roadmap meets their needs, the development of product market requirements and top-level interfacing with our development team. We operate in a strongly regulated and standards-based environment so ensuring that our products are suitable for our global customer set requires attention to detail and a willingness to engage with technical teams.
The role is the central focus point in the company between our sales, manufacturing and operations teams and so a strong collaborative approach is necessary. The successful applicant will be responsible for pricing and presenting business cases from small scale enhancements up to key new products.
The role holder will liaise with internal and external stakeholders; they will have excellent communication skills along with the ability to develop strategic management plans for projects.Requirements:
- 12 years' experience in product-based companies
- 5 years' experience in direct product management roles
- Proven track record in specifying both hardware and software products
- Business case generation skills
- Full understanding of product approvals
- Significant experience of working directly with customers
- Ability to work as part of a team and to take full ownership for issues
- Fast-learner capability to gain detailed knowledge of Telensa technology, company products and applications
Find the full job description on our website https://www.telensa.com/company/careers/