Supply Chain LeadSector:
£60,000 - £70,000 + car + bonus
I am looking for an absolute superstar in Supply Chain Manufacturing and Supplier Management! You will have a drive to create an impeccable value within the business, that overcomes the limitations of the corporate world but is fast-paced, entrepreneurial and has an ambitious and high-performance culture.
An FMCG giant, a multinational home of consumer goods is building a new in-house start-up with a purpose of launching 5 new brands per year in their healthcare and wellness category. You will be an experienced Supply Chain leader that will own process of identifying contract manufacturers across the globe, as well as own supply agreement contract negotiations.
In addition to the above you must be creative and process-driven go-getter, that will continuously drive results and will always look to develop their supply chain operations. You will also come with strong analytical & collaboration skills and will not be afraid of taking ownership, as well as managing the entire supplier relationship piece.The general day to day bits:
What we are looking for:
- Owning process of identifying contract manufacturers in EU, UK & USA
- Leveraging external technical expertise at contract manufacturers to identify and source packaging and finished formulations
- Setting up network of external manufacturing organisations (EMOs), packaging suppliers & raw material suppliers for high iteration product development in FMCG
- Generating and managing POs for £0 - £1m revenue brands ensuring on time delivery to warehouse and managing stock availability
- Sourcing new tools and ways of working for the above to help re-write op model
- Leading licensing agreements for ready to go products
- Experienced Supply Chain professional in manufacturing and direct procurement (4-5 years' experience)
- Coming from Start-up/SME environment or FMCG new brand divisions
- NPD, production, manufacturing, and sourcing experience in Supply Chain
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Supply Chain Management, Business Studies etc.)
- Excellent numerical skills, excellent Excel & ERP systems understanding
- Leadership & Management experience
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please contact me with your resume today and we will get back to you shortly! Get in touch with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org!