Innotech Insights Limited seek a driven and ambitious Junior Hardware Engineer to assist in the design, development and production of our new range of electronic hardware. Specifically, numerous IoT sensors, tracking solutions and advanced communications modules.
Our Crowded SaaS products have recently been extensively revised and expanded, introducing several new services. Additionally, with a product development plan covering the coming 24 months, we anticipate a need for a growing hardware team to meet demand and compliment the product design and development efforts of the software team. Responsibilities
- Reporting directly to the MD and working alongside company operations and software development teams, manage production timelines covering all aspects of a product roadmap from R&D to final testing and release.
- Contribute to the design, development and production of new IoT hardware solutions.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure projects meet business objectives and compliance standards
- Support testing and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in electronic product functionality and upgrade reviews.
- Minimum BTEC HND in electronic engineering or similar
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Highly skilled in electronics assembly and testing.
- Experience in machine learning and app intergration of electronics (sensors and communications)
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and self-manage