Exciting new opportunity for a Mid to Senior React Native Engineer needed for one of the UK's leading local news, information and community platform.About the role
This is a role working with an online media publisher with the aim to keep local areas and communities updated with news and data in and around the particular area. Keeping the population updated with the latest news and a chance for local journalism to reach a wider audience.
The role is for a Mid to Senior React Native Engineer with the opportunity to work in a team developing and maintaining existing features on the iOS and Android app which is built off React Native, with the opportunity to get hands on with React web development as well.What skills do you need?
What can they offer you?
- Good knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- A good understanding of testing (Enzyme, react-testing-library,Jest)
- Extensive experience with ES6, TypeScript and RESTful APIs
- Strong experience working with Node
- Experience and excitement to learn new design-centric tools
- A base salary package from £60,000-£80,000
- Office perks
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day on your birthday
- Flexible working
- matched pension scheme
Interview process is a phone call with the Tech Lead, followed by an online tech test and a final face to face interview with the Tech Lead.Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.