Finance Director - Technology Up to £140,000 + Benefits package Central London
Partner Financial are currently working with a leading Media Services business who are highly acquisitive and have the strategy in place to ensure they achieve their operating model target. With a culture of best in class, they offer the expertise and capabilities to ensure their customers build a brand that is a true reflection of their values. With a portfolio of innovative products and services, they can provide a truly bespoke service to a global client base.
Following recent organisational and leadership changes, the business is now seeking an experienced Financial Leader to oversee the Group Technology Function department and develop a best-in-class operation, that leverages technology and promotes business wide change and efficiency. This role will take ownership of the Technology budget and requires someone who has already held similar responsibilities in a complex matrix organisation.Key Responsibilities:
- Providing complete finance support to Technology Leadership team, helping to guide the group strategic agenda;
- Leading on the building of business and investment cases for technology & transformation initiatives;
- Driving a culture of efficiency and utilisation to ensure targets/budget are met/adhere to;
- Creating and presenting regular financials to the business and ensuring a strong controls environment is built and maintained, alongside long-term financial planning exercises across the group functions;
- Working with the business to ensure alignment and full understanding of budgets, performance and controls, working closely with the central finance team in adapting and deploying new methods;
- Implementing new and efficient systems to better manage, track and distribute costs across the businesses and create recharging processes that are manageable and transparent;
- Identifying the drivers of cost and providing insight into the link between financial and operational metrics;
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis as needed by the CFO, IT Director and broader technology Leadership teams.
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA);
- Experience in a large multi-function organisation, having proven expertise in supporting corporate functions and their leaders at a senior level and driving a technology, transformation and change agenda;
- Outstanding commercial acumen with the ability to influence stakeholders;
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret and present data to the stakeholders;
- Extensive experience in financial modelling, project accounting and best-in-class reporting;
- Ability to offer advice to the business to aid the key decision-making process;
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Lilian Lazcano, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.