PL Research Engineer, Cutting edge research in novel programming languages and frameworks.
You will join a new team within a globally leading organisation as a Research Engineer. As a Research Engineer you will work on novel programming languages and research heterogeneous computing for AI. Key skills and experience for the successful Research Engineer:
Key benefits for the successful Research Engineer:
- PhD in related field or professional Research/Engineering experience
- Programming Languages research experience or have attended relevant conferences ect
- Knowledge of functional programming languages
- Familiarity with parallel and heterogeneous computation
- Competitive salary and incentive schemes
- Pension Scheme and life cover
- Private medical insurance and Cash Plan
- 24 days annual leave per annum, pro rata, plus 9 public holidays
- Opportunity for training and development
- Flexible working
If this looks interesting please do not hesitate to apply now and speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources for full details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90696196