1st Med Recruitment Ltd are looking for Nurses who have the ability to treat patients who are sick [dementia etc] or injured,give advice and sentimental support to patients, are able to satisfy a patient's family and keep them calm regarding their condition. They should also be able to provide good assistance to doctors and maintain a patient's record whether in paper form or electronic.
Area to work
- ChorleyNurse's Job Duties
* A good nurse should provide complete care to patients/residents according to their doctor's outlined plan.
* Constantly and accurately monitor and record observations of the patient's condition.
* Maintain the accurate financial procedures and medication administration.
* Identify care planning needs and carry out risk assessments.
* Keep recording the patient's vital signs and update their medical record.
* Reset the patient's care plan according to the change in their conditions.
* Constant coordination and consultation with other team members.
* Guide less experienced nursing staff.
* Look after patient's diet and exercise.
* Report issues during the shift.Skills and Qualification
An RGN or RMN should have a valid NMC pin and all the relevant nursing skills and training. With at least 6 months nursing experience. They should also have the ability to work in a team , be supportive and passionate , have excellent communication skills , computer skills , can cope in crisis , and have a professional approach and ability to work through a long shift.
Job Type: care homes
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £23.00-£30.00 per hour
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90695119