Linsco are currently recruiting an experienced Decontamination Services Engineer for a prestigious client, to be based at a Hospital site in South East London.
As the Decontamination/Sterile Engineer, you will be responsible for Service and Repair of Autoclaves, Washer Disinfectors and Sterilization Systems.
Other responsibilities will include, but not limiting to;
- Testing and Validating of Autoclaves, Washer Disinfectors and Sterilisation Systems.
- Carry out PPM and Breakdowns as instructed
- Review all documentation, reports and service sheets when required for accuracy prior to onward issue.
- Carry out calibration of equipment, where necessary.
- Maintain adequate stock levels of spare parts.
- Ensure all types of work undertaken are assessed for hazards and risks and those risks and hazards are appropriately managed
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have, but not limiting to;
- Extensive experience carrying out repairs and maintenance on autoclaves, washer disinfectors and sterilization systems within a healthcare or pharmaceutical industry, with a mechanical or electrical qualifications.
- Certification for Large Porous Load Sterilizers Weekly, Quarterly & Annual Testing (STM2&3)
- Certification for Washer Disinfectors Weekly & Periodic Testing (WTM1)
- Certification for Endoscope Reprocessing quarterly and Annual Testing (WTM 2&3)
- Knowledge of endoscope washers would be beneficial.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90695168