***AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN EXPERIENCED DIRECTOR TO JOIN A LEADING CYBER SECURITY CONSULTANCY***
My Client - a well-established UK Based Cyber Security Consultancy with offices across the UK and Europe - seeks to appoint an experienced Director to join their senior leadership team.
In this role you will be expected to run a 130-strong team comprising consultants, salespeople, delivery- and project-managers working across four offices in the North and South of England
My client delivers research-led cyber security to defend organizations, society and people from real-world attacks and build resilience into their approach so the ideal candidate would have had hands-on experience within either penetration testing, incident response, threat hunting, digital forensics or threat intelligence earlier in their career
In this role, there is a career path in place where you will be expected to succeed the UK Managing Director and must demonstrate the desire and potential to achieve this within 18 months.
This would therefore represent a fantastic opportunity for an experienced director looking for a leadership role in one of Europe's most prestigious technical cyber security consultancies.
You will be accountable for the following:
- Delivery quality and capacity, measured by revenue and client feedback
- Cost management, measured by costs, utilization and profitability
- Development of UK consultants, measured by client and staff feedback
You will share accountability for the following with the UK Head of Sales:
- Sales management, measured by sales and sales ratio
You will share accountability for the following with the UK MD:
- UK Consulting's overall competitiveness in the cyber security services market
- UK vision and strategy - design and execution
- UK business plan - preparation and implementation
- UK Consulting financial performance (and sustainable growth)
- Accurate reporting to the Leadership TeamStaff engagement across UK Consulting teams
- Development of other UK Directors
- Crisis management.
Ideal Qualities in a Candidate Would Include;
- Leadership - Ability to set a vision, design and execute a strategy to deliver it
- Strong communication skills and personal impact. Must engage and inspire trust among internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Delegation, supervision and coaching skills to bring the best out of other leaders
- Deep understanding of consulting as a business (finance / sales / marketing / delivery / commercial enablement)
In return you will receive an excellent salary, benefits and share options in addition to some remote and flexible working benefits