are currently recruiting for a growing Consultancy based in Leeds, who are on the lookout for a Permanent Senior C# Developer / Consultant.Our client works with large branded organisation on delivering technical solutions within an Agile manner. Responsibilities
- Working within an Agile team alongside fellow developers
- Acting as the Lead Developer when required
- Building development roadmaps
- Creating and amending code considering quality throughout
- Investigate and resolve software issues that more junior members of the team may not be able to take on
- Mentoring Juniors and knowledge sharing with the wider dev team.
You will be required to travel to client locations on occasion.
- .Net framework / .Net Core
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL Databases
- Knowledge and experience of common design patterns.
If this role is of interest to you then apply today for more information
Unfortunately, we may struggle to respond to every applicant, Transition Partners get a high response rate on their advertisements and will be in touch if they feel your candidature is suitable for the advertised vacancy.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held.