- Lead and line managing a mid-size team of statisticians
- Coordinate statistical activities for clinical trials in both, design and reporting
- Create project specific strategies and follow up the implementation
- Provide leadership and support on individual level for team members
An exciting opportunity has become available as Senior Manager, Statistics with a boutique CRO to be home based across UK or office based in S England. The company is recognised for its warm, open minded culture and technology developed, as such they managed to establish a key position in the CRO market.
As Statistics Senior Manager you will actively contribute to biostatistics strategy on project level and work close with a key client, leading global Pharma. Your exposure will be focusing on clinical trials, from phase 1 to 4, and will provide leadership and management for a mid-size team of statisticians located across EU.
The successful candidate will have:
- MSc in Medical Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Life Sciences or related analytical fields;
- Demonstrable line management experience
- Solid experience in project leading
- Strong experience in clinical trials
- SAS programming experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt to different audiences
If you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity, do not hesitate to get in touch with Catalin on email@example.com or feel free to call him at +44 (0)20 7255 6600