Handle are excited to be partnering with one of the world's leading social media brands to recruit a bilingual Russian or Polish speaking Event Coordinator to join their team.
As Event Coordinator your key responsibilities will include:
Minimum Qualifications / Skills
- Support regional training events within EMEA, working with in-market event agencies to source venues, catering, AV and any other resources needed for the event.
- Building out invites, sharing enrollment links and managing RSVP numbers.
- Placing material orders, working with the Trade Operations team and local customs to ensure all material is delivered on time for events.
- Working with teams across EMEA to execute events, from set-up to on-the-ground support, to data analysis of survey & attendance feedback.
- Setting up Certification Events, including testing software & internet bandwidth, setting up laptops and proctoring.
- Presenting the introduction to our Certification Events, taking attendees through a step by step presentation to get them set-up for the Certification.
- Maintain the EMEA training calendar, adding and updating training dates
- Maintaining and updating the global delivery team's training data document
- Prepare printing materials for training events, working alongside the Program Manager to ensure the printed materials are localized for the correct market, the most update versions & translations are being used and the global folder is always updated.
- PO and invoice management
- Managing our Online Office Hours platform
- Managing our online help-desk, responding to user queries relating the Blueprint platform.
- Experience in all round event management or training coordination (pre-event planning through to on-the-ground support)
- Problem solving / works well under pressure
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple events at multiple stages of planning at once
- English language fluency (reading and writing)
Please note this is an 11 month contract and will include some travel when it is safe to do so.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.