We have forged many long term partnerships with housing developers across the region and have come to be known as a genuine specialist in civil engineering and groundworks. We are truly committed to the training and continual professional development of our team and as such are a member of the CITB and Construction Skills, and as Equal Opportunities employers.
We are looking to recruit a plant fitter with prior knowledge of excavators to join our team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the service, maintenance and repair of a variety of heavy Plant Equipment including excavators, rollers and dumpers of all sizes as well as LGVS so full knowledge of repairing both Plant and Vehicles is essential. Main responsibilities
- Completion of planned preventative and corrective maintenance activities in a timely manner to minimise equipment downtime.
- Maintain Records of works completed and supporting processes.
- Delivery of continuous improvement projects/actions
- Adhere to all Safety related documentation (Safe Systems of Work, Visual Task Sheets & Risk Assessments/Permits to work etc) for all maintenance activities
- Ensure Safety related documentation (Risk Assessments/Permits to work etc.) for all maintenance work are completed where required
- Strong & Proactive communication with site team
- Support management with root cause problem solving exercises
- NVQ Level 2 / 3 Plant Maintenance/time served or equivalent
- You must have prior experience of working on excavators and associated plant (including LGV's) in order to be considered for this position
- Full UK Driving Licence
In return, we offer a range of benefits including:
- Rope Trained
- CSCS Gold in Plant Construction Maintenance & repair
- Competitive salary
- 40 hour week
- Overtime paid at time 1.5 / double time
- 24 days holiday
- Company medical scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Pension scheme
- Van with fuel card
- Company phone
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact Shaunna Doherty on 01214680019 for a confidential conversation.
We are an equal opportunities Business. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a "data controller". This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website.