Pertemps Medical are pleased to be working alongside Cygnet Health Care to assist with recruitment for a variety of exciting roles.
We are currently looking for a Band 7 Highly Specialist Speech and Language Therapist to work in Wallace Hospital, Dundee.
The role is for 16 hours per week with a competitive salary of up to £15,798 (£39,495 FTE) dependent on experience.
This post would be appropriate for an SLT who is looking for a balance of clinical and professional responsibilities with the opportunity to grow their own leadership skills.
The role does involve some travel as there are services in Dundee, Dunblane and Lockerbie but all expenses are paid.
Candidate Requirements -
- Strong clinical and professional skills.
- Working experience in the field of Learning Disabilities including Autism Spectrum Disorders and Mental Health Conditions.
- Understanding of Positive Behaviour Support with an emphasis on person-centred planning.
- Knowledge of key national drivers for inpatient services.
- Qualification in Dysphagia management essential.
- Evidence of providing clinical supervision.
- Evidence of being a strong team player with a genuine desire to help others.
- Good organisational and project management skills.
- Ability to work flexibly in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Enthusiasm, motivation and passion.
If you think this may be of interest to you, please do get in in touch asap and I will be happy to discuss the details further with you.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Senior recruitment consultant